iMIC Live Cell Imaging Solutions
Application-specific, complete, modular and affordable
State-of-the-art fluorescence imaging means much more than just a microscope. A range of sophisticated methods requires a variety of peripheral equipment, highly sensitive cameras, fast stabilized light sources, lasers and special optical features.
The iMIC digital microscope is the fastest, most precisely controlled scientific imaging platform on the market. With its modular concept it is the core unit of the TILL Photonics imaging packages; the best-value turn key solutions for general fluorescence imaging and special applications.
The flexibility of the iMIC allows upgrading each package with additional modules and items to tailor the system according to your specific applications.
- Multi-color Fluorescence iMIC
- A versatile entry-level package for fast time-lapse and z-stack acquisition. A fully upgradeable, reliable system for open laboratory environment.
- Structured Illumination iMIC
- Optical sectioning with advanced spatial resolution in addition to multi-color fluorescence imaging.
- Andromeda iMIC
- The revolutionary spinning disk real-time 3D live cell confocal system.
- TIRF iMIC
- This package includes a diode laser and TIRF optics for cell membrane studies in addition to standard widefield fluorescence equipment.
- High-speed iMIC
- The fastest multi-color imaging station on the market: extreme temporal resolution.
- Small Molecules Workstation Tool Kit
- The complete hardware for sub-diffraction resolution at an affordable price.