Careers - Jobs at TILL Photonics
TILL Photonics is a dynamic company with about 50 employees located in the South-West of Munich. We develop high-end digital light microscopes and components for life science microscopy - designing, manufacturing and marketing these on a world-wide basis.
In this rapidly growing sector we are respected as a pioneer in instrument innovation and novel technologies.
We are a subsidiary of FEI Company, a leading diversified scientific instruments company. It is a premier provider of electron- and ion-beam microscopes and solutions for nanoscale applications across many industries: industrial and academic materials research, life sciences, semiconductors, data storage, natural resources and more. With more than 60 years of technological innovation and leadership, FEI has set the performance standard in transmission electron microscopes (TEM), scanning electron microscopes (SEM) and DualBeams™, which combine a SEM with a focused ion beam (FIB). Headquartered in Hillsboro, Ore., USA, FEI is a publicly traded company (FEIC) with approximately 2000 employees worldwide.
Acceleration of the growth of the Life Science business and opening up new marketing opportunities for our high-resolution technologies as well as developing future markets for correlative microscopy for cellular biology, which integrates high performance light and electron microscopy.
Product Manager Correlative Microscopy (m/f)
- Develop detailed marketing specifications for innovative product solutions in CLEM (correlated light & electron microscopy)
- Drive and monitor the product development process to insure that new products are delivered as specified
- Collect market and competitive intelligence data
- Develop strategic plans (target markets, product roadmaps, etc.) which drive a profitable business portfolio
- Maintain close contact to customers and their applications, attend exhibitions and give presentations at conferences
- Support the sales and service organization
- A degree in life science, physics, or chemistry, ideally with doctoral-level
- Research experience in light and electron microscopy
- Ideal candidate will possess significant work experience in product marketing/product management, and well developed business knowledge
- Must be highly credible with customers who are leading light and electron microscopists
- Should possess strong work ethic, energy and a drive to win
- Role requires convincing interpersonal and team-building skills
- Excellent public speaking skills and a highly-developed ability to create excellent presentation material
- Proficiency in English
Please send your application (incl. CV and references) to TILLemail@example.com subject: "Product Marketing Manager Correlative Microscopy" indicating your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectation.